Adding Bi-folding, Patio, French or Composite doors is another way to introduce additional space and light to your home.
Bi-Folding, French, Patio, Composite or whatever your preferred style, Sweeney Doors are an effective way of opening up space and increasing light in your home and, because they are manufactured to Sweeneys’ exacting standards, security and efficiency are supplied as standard.
Sweeney are the leading supplier of Composite Doors. Our Palladio Door collection is manufactured using the combination of advanced technology and the extensive experience of our dedicated workforce.
Palladio doors are tested to the extreme! Your new front door has to protect your home against intruders, keep the heat in and the weather out. It also has to look beautiful.
As well as being the most secure, well insulated and weatherproof, the Palladio Door Collection offers you the choice of sixteen stunning designs in fabulous colours to compliment your home.
Every Palladio Door is moulded from a real oak pattern for a deep grained finish that will look wonderful for many years to come.
Sweeney Patio Doors are a versatile option and ideal for both conservatories and porches.
- Choose from two, three or four panel options providing choice in the door style available
- Purpose designed Mid-Rail provides the ability to incorporate a letter box
- Smooth sliding action, the doors can be fitted to the inside or outside
- Patio doors can be manufactured as a stand-alone system, but are compatible with both the Elite 70 and Elite 63 systems
Sweeney French doors are a style alternative to Patio doors and a great way to fully open up a room to provide additional light and space.
- French doors can be fabricated from both the Elite 70 and Elite 63 ranges
- Compatible with other Spectus products ensuring a consistent finish across the range
- Choice of inward or outward opening
Modern and stylish, Bi-Folding doors are an innovative way to enlarge the feel of any room and extend the garden into the home.
- Compatible with other Sweeney products ensuring a consistent finish across the range
- Doors fold back against each other to maximise space
- Inward and outward opening options
- The bottom track can also be concealed for reduced threshold height
- A number of different configurations can be manufactured from 2 panels to a maximum of 7 panels
- Rigorous in-house weather performance testing carried out to the requirements of PAS23
All Sweeney Doors are available in a range of colours so you can tailor the finish according to the individual style of your property.